BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
The BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration offers skills and knowledge that are essential in almost every industry. The program has been designed to produce graduates with well-developed administrative and organisational skills. This course will provide participants the opportunity to develop advanced skills that lead to differing administrative roles across multiple industries. Learn to analyse and evaluate information and find solutions to a variety of office challenges. Discover how to organise business meetings, prepare financial reports, identify and manage risks, develop complex business documents, develop spreadsheets and participate in marketing activities.
Successful completion of this course requires the fulfillment of all 10 units of competency. Download the course brochure and student handbook for more information.
|BSBADM405||Organise meetings||BSBMKG414||Undertake marketing activities|
|BSBFIA401||Prepare financial reports||BSBRES411||Analyse and present research information|
|BSBITU401||Design and develop complex documents||BSBCMM401||Make a presentation|
|BSBITU402||Design and develop complex spreadsheets||BSBRSK401||Identify risk and apply risk management processes|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents||BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
Classes commence on 28 January
Classes complete for the year on 22 September
Monday to Friday (5 days)
Commences at 12.45pm
Level 2, 335 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, 3000
ACOIS has the capacity to deliver face to face training in this qualification where there are established groups of learners in most major regions of Australia. Contact ACOIS to arrange for one of our course consultants to discuss with you your individual needs and location.
This course is available to international students who are able to provide evidence that they:
- have completed year 12 or equivalent
- are over the age of 18
- meet one of the following English proficiency requirements:
– a valid IELTS score of 5.5 or other minimum test scores indicated here: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/stud/more/student-visa-english-language-requirements
– successfully completed Year 12 or equivalent in the English Language.
- As this course is only available for international students, it is a condition of entry that upon acceptance, students provide evidence of having an Australian Student Visa (subclass 500). Please refer to the government website for information about applying: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-
- You will also need to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy Assessment at the time of enrolment.
How to enrol
Download the Course Brochure and the Student Handbook.
Click on the Apply Online button and complete the enrolment form electronically.
Or request further information by clicking on the Enquire Now button and completing the form and one of our course consultants will contact you shortly.
Alternatively you can contact us on our enquiry line at: 1300 217 375
Once you have submitted your enrolment form we will confirm your eligibility and associated cost of the program. Requesting further information if required.
Don’t worry, there is no commitment up until you commence your course.
Possible Job Outcomes
The BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration is an appropriate qualification for people seeking to advance their administrative skills in a business environment. This environment could be across a wide range of industries.
Possible Course Pathways
Once students have completed their certificate IV level qualification they may decide to continue their studies in
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
The BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
An appropriate qualification for people who are required to undertake more complex administrative business tasks.
Possible job outcomes are:
- Office Administrator
- Business Administration Officer
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Project Officer
Total Course Fees
The total course fee for BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration is $5,600.00
Students can choose to pay the total course fees upfront (100%) or via the following payment plan.
Should you prefer to pay for your course in instalments, you may do so via the following plan:
- 9 instalments of $622.22
- The first instalment includes a non-refundable enrolment processing fee of $500.00 (non-tuition fee)
*please refer to the Student Handbook for our Fees and Refunds Policy
* please see course guide for details relating to costs not included